RAMADA ECO BEACH RESORT
DRAGONFLY DAY SPA
Experience our Day Spa as you take in the peaceful, scenic surroundings of Eco Beach and the Indian Ocean. A variety of treatments are available to calm your mind and nurture your body. Packages can be tailored to suit individuals or small groups.
Ramada Eco Beach Resort offers complimentary yoga sessions each morning in our breathtaking ocean front, air conditioned ‘Dragonfly’ Yoga room with our Yoga instructor. We would be delighted for you to join our daily yoga sessions as an individual or with a group of friends. Our daily yoga sessions attract a wide variety of people of all ages from all walks of life and classes are suitable for all levels of students. In addition to our daily yoga sessions we also offer retreats throughout the year which include professional yoga tuition as well as accommodation, meals and a range of activities. These retreats are hosted both by Eco Beach and other professional yoga practitioners.
- The Dragonfly
- 2.5 hours $285 Top To Toe Expirence
- Eco Scrub & Massage
- 1 hour $105, 1.5 hours $155 Ultimate Full Body Exfoliation
- Classic Spa Ritual
- 1 hour $105, 2 hours $195, Full Body Massage
- Swedish Massage
- 1 hour $110, 1.5 hours $150, Relaxing Nurturing Treatment
- Bespoke Facial
- 1hour $95; 30mins $50. Customised facial using homemade and all-natural products as well as the beautiful organic facial skin care from Hidden Valley Handcrafts, Broome. This delicate, yet highly rejuvenating range will leave your skin feeling refreshed, replenished and rebalanced. Suitable for all skin types.
Neck & Shoulder
- Travellers Delight
- 1h – $95 – Cleansing foot soak / neck and shoulder seated massage; homemade and all-natural foot scrub / foot massage, following either relaxing back massage or arm / hand and face massage. Suitable for pregnant women
- Hot Stones
- 1.5 hours $150; 1 hour $110; 30mins $65. A massage technique which uses heated volcanic basalt stones to soften muscles, break tension and adhesions within the muscle layers and ﬂush out toxins. Recommended for guests who prefer deep tissue work. However, it is also suitable for those who just want to drift off into another world.
Therapist Maddie Allen, Dragonfly Day Spa
Meet Maddie, our Dragonfly Day Spa Therapist. From Ireland, Maddie has been travelling the world learning and teaching massage and yoga. With years of experience in several different relaxation techniques, Maddie offers a unique and blissful experience.
You’re more than welcome to come and enjoy a delightful and relaxing moment.
Experience The Dragonfly Day Spa