RAMADA ECO BEACH RESORT
JACKS BAR & RESTAURANT
Occupying arguably the finest position of any restaurant in Western Australia, Jack’s Bar & Restaurant provides the perfect setting for dining and relaxation whilst indulging in the stunning ocean views and mouth-watering cuisine.
In addition to our standard breakfast, lunch and dinner options, we also offer a range of special dining experiences which are available upon request such as:
- Beach Dinner
- Picnic Hampers
- Private Dining
Jack’s Bar stocks a wide selection of beers, wines, spirits and cocktails all priced very competitively. Jack’s Bar also provides a take-out service for guests to purchase alcohol at reduced prices for consumption within the privacy of their villa or tent.
- Tasmainian Salmon Gravadlax
- Fillet of salmon cured with citrus and spices
- Housemade pickes
- Exmouth Prawns
- Harissa style pan roasted prawns, garden chilli’s
- Chorizio and crusty bread
- Mushroom Arancini
- Wild mushroom, pickled vegetables
- Rib & Rump
- Jarrah smoked beef rib & chargrilled rump
- Thread fin Salmon
- shelfish broth, baby vegetables & fried potato starch
- Linley Vally Pork Belly
- Stewed pear, mash carrot & ginger puree, chorizo, with apple jus
- Vegetarian Tasting Plate
- Vegetarian Flavours
- Thick cut chips or fries with aioli
- Garden Salad with balsamic dressing
- Steamed seasoned vegetables
- Wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli
- Belgian Chocolate Fondant
- Warm Chocolate fondant, Caramel & Macadamia Ice cream
- Cheese Board
- With olives, grapes & quince paste
- Vanilla ice cream, espresso, biscotti
- Lime Creme Brulee
- Vanilla ice cream, Scottish short bread
Chef Jimmy Barron International award winning Chef
Initiating my career as a chef in New Zealand 15 years ago as a bakery apprentice, I discovered my true passion when being lucky enough to experience hot kitchens in hatted restaurants around Melbourne. Working with some of the best meat, seafood and produce on offer in Australia challenged my skills, developed my palate and inspired my love of making great food.
Spending the last 4 years working in remote locations from the beautiful Rottnest Island to the tropical oasis of Cooktown, further exposed me to the wide variety of fresh local produce; influencing and deriving dishes as well as expanding my appreciation and ability to work with new ingredients.
Returning to the Kimberly for my third time, I am both grateful and really excited for the challenge of utilising my skills and growing experience with this amazing opportunity as head chef at the stunning Eco Beach.
You will find Jimmy’s food classically technical but modern, flavoursome creative and fun!
Great chefs, great food, plenty of choice on the menu, creative and fresh. Highly recommend for people staying at Eco beach or making a day trip from Broome.. Billie12GoldCoast, Review from Tripadvisor.com
Join us for a meal or for a drink in Jacks Bar & Restaurant
Please note that bookings are essential for dinner service.
+61 8 9193 8015
Ramada Eco Beach Resort