RAMADA ECO BEACH RESORT
JACKS BAR & RESTAURANT
Occupying arguably the finest position of any restaurant in Western Australia, Jack’s Bar & Restaurant provides the perfect setting for dining and relaxation whilst indulging in the stunning ocean views and mouth-watering cuisine.
In addition to our standard breakfast, lunch and dinner options, we also offer a range of special dining experiences which are available upon request such as:
- Beach Dinner
- Picnic Hampers
- Private Dining
Jack’s Bar stocks a wide selection of beers, wines, spirits and cocktails all priced very competitively. Jack’s Bar also provides a take-out service for guests to purchase alcohol at reduced prices for consumption within the privacy of their villa or tent.
- Tasmainian Salmon Gravadlax
- Fillet of salmon cured with citrus and spices
- Housemade pickes
- Exmouth Prawns
- Harissa style pan roasted prawns, garden chilli’s
- Chorizio and crusty bread
- Mushroom Arancini
- Wild mushroom, pickled vegetables
- Rib & Rump
- Jarrah smoked beef rib & chargrilled rump
- Thread fin Salmon
- shelfish broth, baby vegetables & fried potato starch
- Linley Vally Pork Belly
- Stewed pear, mash carrot & ginger puree, chorizo, with apple jus
- Vegetarian Tasting Plate
- Vegetarian Flavours
- Thick cut chips or fries with aioli
- Garden Salad with balsamic dressing
- Steamed seasoned vegetables
- Wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli
- Belgian Chocolate Fondant
- Warm Chocolate fondant, Caramel & Macadamia Ice cream
- Cheese Board
- With olives, grapes & quince paste
- Vanilla ice cream, espresso, biscotti
- Lime Creme Brulee
- Vanilla ice cream, Scottish short bread
Chef Beau Ridgers International award winning Chef
“Putting food in front of a guest is about the wow factor for me, it has to be exceptional”
Beau Ridgers, Head Chef at Ramada Eco Beach Resort, reflects today’s generation as passionate and excited, inspired by Asian fusion cuisine which started when he worked for Cheong Liew.
Beau’s strong focus is on creating food with unique smell, taste & flavour.
Beau is revelling in the joys of the unique Kimberley region and what is on offer. Fresh local products with his twist of flavours producing dishes that simply take you breath away at first glance.
Great chefs, great food, plenty of choice on the menu, creative and fresh. Highly recommend for people staying at Eco beach or making a day trip from Broome.. Billie12GoldCoast, Review from Tripadvisor.com
Join us for a meal or for a drink in Jacks Bar & Restaurant
Please note that bookings are essential for dinner service.
+61 8 9193 8015
Ramada Eco Beach Resort