Exciting news! We’re staying open for the wet season.
30% – 40% off Villas and Beach Houses during this period.
Wet Season starts November 1st, and ends 31st March.
- All day visitors are welcome 7 days a week.
- Jack’s Bar will be fully operational from 8am to 8pm.
- Jacks Restaurant will be closed.
- Snacks and basic supplies such as milk, bread, BBQ packs will be available for purchase.
- We will also be holding theme nights over the weekends, such as Friday Pizza night & Saturday Schnitzel night.
- Our garden pavilion will be equipped with a BBQ, fridge, microwave and kettle for you to use as you please.
- BBQ cooking utensils, cutlery and crockery will be supplied in the villas.
- Activities on site will include our famous self-guided cave walk, daily yoga and fishing at Jack’s Creek.
- No bus transfers will be available over this period. Contact Broome Broome Rentals for car hire options.
During this time, villas and beach houses will be discounted from 30 – 40% depending on length of stay. Eco Tents will be unavailable.
- 1 night 30% off
- 2 nights or more 40% off
FROM DECEMBER 1st:
The restaurant will be operated on a limited menu from 1 December
Breakfast – A La Carte and “Grab & Go” options available.
Lunch – Pre-order – Platters and grab & go
Dinner – Tapas menu with weekly specials including BBQ Night.
All Meals we should be trying to obtain pre-bookings so that we can predict numbers incoming.
Activities: Self-Guided activities will be available.
Transfers – Offered with minimum numbers
We wish to offer you assistance and information in order to make your experience with us as easy as possible. Please feel free to give me a call direct should you have any questions.
Choose the dates & leave the rest to us
+61 8 9193 8015